yay!! Here comes the 2 weeks break for the end of year and I can get to slack and enjoy more. Tonight was UOL Bash & Pageant, my friend asked me to go with him, but I turned him down. Felt pretty bad about it, hope he does not mind about it.Well, time really flies, it's so fast we are reaching the end of 2008. 1 year just passed that fast and I am not even sure if I had fulfilled any of my Year 2008 resolution. I shall summarise my events and activities that I had done in this past one year.
Jan 08 - I was slacking in army and couldn't wait for my ORD in Feb08. It's really great to have my pink IC back and getting back to civilian life. I missed the civilian life lots.
Feb 08 - It's was my ORD first and next came my 21st birthday. I threw a party at Aloha Loyang, though it's not very grand but i did enjoyed it with all my friends around me. 1st time having so much friends to celebrate with me was really a delightful moment.
Mar 08 - Finally got a job, working as a customer service at Sony Ericsson Customer Service Centre. Didn't realy enjoy it, but it's an experience. Got to see how stingy, arrogant, stubborn and unreasonable Singaporeans are. Cann't stand it and I quitted after 1 month. hahahas..
April & May 08 - Found another job as a laboratory admin assistant. Got to learn alot of new stuffs in Mechanical Engineering etc. But not the type I like, quitted again.. hahahas.. But I did enjoyed the work there as it was pretty slack and nobody to supervise on me. There's a lot of freedom at work during that time and I was always hiding at some place slacking around.. Got to know a few friends also. =)
June 08 - Went Phuket with a group of friends. (you guys know who you are) Nice joyful overseas trip there. It was my 1st overseas trip without my parents. Got a lot of freedom, and we did whatever we want to. 4 days 3 nights trip, a great one and I would definitely remember this in my mind forever. You guys rocks too. Hope we can be friends forever !!
Jul 08 - School's beginning in Aug 08 !! yea that's real fast, went for some orientation day and camp. Made new friends in SIM and hope to get close with them too. Oh ya got a bash at butter factory as well. Think I got drunk that night. hahahas but it's enjoyable.
Aug 08 - School finally starts. And I got a job thru online spamming of resume too !! Quite lucky for me, as it's an admin job in finance department of The Body Shop. something that's related to my course of study. 3 months assignment, life was pretty dull during that period of work. All i had in life was work vs studies.
Sept & Oct 08 - Still having my dull life with work. It's okay because I am earning $$ for myself. I got to be independent. Wanted to save some for my uni fees but I didnt managed to save much, earned a pathetic sum per month only. Went chilling with my friends sometime over the weekends. =P
Nov 08 - Resigned my job because I wanna focus more on studies. Besides, I muz really start training myself for my upcoming IPPT. But I failed, didn't have enough peseverance and determination, I just spent my time doing nothing day by days.
Dec 08 - I wanna meet up more with my friends !! but somehow didnt manage to ? Hopefully, I can spend my last 2 weeks of Dec wisely and meaningfully. And hope 2009 would be a bright year for me !!
Jan 08 - I was slacking in army and couldn't wait for my ORD in Feb08. It's really great to have my pink IC back and getting back to civilian life. I missed the civilian life lots.
Feb 08 - It's was my ORD first and next came my 21st birthday. I threw a party at Aloha Loyang, though it's not very grand but i did enjoyed it with all my friends around me. 1st time having so much friends to celebrate with me was really a delightful moment.
Mar 08 - Finally got a job, working as a customer service at Sony Ericsson Customer Service Centre. Didn't realy enjoy it, but it's an experience. Got to see how stingy, arrogant, stubborn and unreasonable Singaporeans are. Cann't stand it and I quitted after 1 month. hahahas..
April & May 08 - Found another job as a laboratory admin assistant. Got to learn alot of new stuffs in Mechanical Engineering etc. But not the type I like, quitted again.. hahahas.. But I did enjoyed the work there as it was pretty slack and nobody to supervise on me. There's a lot of freedom at work during that time and I was always hiding at some place slacking around.. Got to know a few friends also. =)
June 08 - Went Phuket with a group of friends. (you guys know who you are) Nice joyful overseas trip there. It was my 1st overseas trip without my parents. Got a lot of freedom, and we did whatever we want to. 4 days 3 nights trip, a great one and I would definitely remember this in my mind forever. You guys rocks too. Hope we can be friends forever !!
Jul 08 - School's beginning in Aug 08 !! yea that's real fast, went for some orientation day and camp. Made new friends in SIM and hope to get close with them too. Oh ya got a bash at butter factory as well. Think I got drunk that night. hahahas but it's enjoyable.
Aug 08 - School finally starts. And I got a job thru online spamming of resume too !! Quite lucky for me, as it's an admin job in finance department of The Body Shop. something that's related to my course of study. 3 months assignment, life was pretty dull during that period of work. All i had in life was work vs studies.
Sept & Oct 08 - Still having my dull life with work. It's okay because I am earning $$ for myself. I got to be independent. Wanted to save some for my uni fees but I didnt managed to save much, earned a pathetic sum per month only. Went chilling with my friends sometime over the weekends. =P
Nov 08 - Resigned my job because I wanna focus more on studies. Besides, I muz really start training myself for my upcoming IPPT. But I failed, didn't have enough peseverance and determination, I just spent my time doing nothing day by days.
Dec 08 - I wanna meet up more with my friends !! but somehow didnt manage to ? Hopefully, I can spend my last 2 weeks of Dec wisely and meaningfully. And hope 2009 would be a bright year for me !!
No comments:
Post a Comment