Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dedicated to someone that's once special

Dedicated to someone that's once special,

Got kinda bored at home today and went to tidy up some old stuffs. I saw this envelope. It consists of a Christmas card, a CD and a piece of drawing. This was from someone special a few years back. A normal greeting card with nothing but her blessings inside, a burned CD with selected nice love songs and lastly a personalised drawing with lots of efforts put in. Reminiscing the past, really regretted for my foolish act that time. I know i shouldn't have let you go just because of that trivial matter. I know this made you go through a lot of pains and made you become a changed person for the next few years. I liked that piece of drawing a lot and I appreciated it. Don't worry, it is still kept intact with me. I know I cann't do anything to make up for it. I just wanna wish you all the best for your future endeavours and stay healthy always. I will pray hard for you.

*PS* I am not sure if you would pass by here, but this is an entry specially for you.






No comments: