Friday, April 10, 2009

Shan

A girl that I am able to click well with.

A girl that don't like hot weather because she will melts. Her face turns red under the hot sorching sun, seems that she is blushing. Her face with rosy cheeks makes her adorable.

She has a good imagination. She is able to talk very well. I like the way she creates a story just by looking at the pictures in a book. She's talented.

She is cute! She's easy-going as we always order the same stuffs. She has a innocent look. I like the way she acts dumb, it mesmerizes me!

Love the way she treats me. Love the way she feeds me with popcorn. So sweet! Love the way she gives me warmth. Loves the way she looks at me.

She is shy. The way she talked to my mum is funny, but I like it. Simply too cute! Attracted by her.

When she say one thing, she will go for it, never give up. She has the determination and peserverance. It makes me feels very inspiring, it motivates me as well.

She wants to make the most out of her life. She do not wish to waste time doing nothing. She wants to be a useful person. She wants to achieve something big. She wants to stand out from the crowd. And yes I believe she can !!


No comments: