Sunday, June 5, 2011

ShenZhen & Macau 2011, Day 2

Welcome to Happy Valley! an amusement theme park in ShenZhen~
there's like 8 different categories in the whole park.

Magic castle

Worker's party~

A waterslide which I don't have the time to try it out! wasted~

2-storey carousel

Goldmine tram, which I took twice! thrilling!!

Here's the pic

Super huge roller coaster that was not open on that day, even if it was operating, I doubt I have the balls to go for it..

too many of these lol

turn & turn round the world~
And I played one of the station called space shot, don't know why I didn't take a picture of it. But the feeling was awesome!

Holland's windmills

Cambodia's Angkor Wat

And our Merlion~~

China's gate

Little Mermaid of Copenhagen

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Eiffel Tower

London Bridge

Night performance: Epic Romance~ 5 different love stories, duration was about 1.5 hours
cool to the max!


And this is the Window of the World in ShenZhen~

No comments: