Yesterday was my last day of work at The Body Shop. Yay finally dont need to wake up early in the morning and squeeze myself in the mrt and travel all the way to town. Was quite surprised that the replacement for me is one that's studying in SIM also, somemore same course. hahas but i never see her in school before because I go school on Tues and Thurs while hers is Mon and Wed. Didnt do much at work, just handling over all my stuffs to her and basically slacking here and there. Time passed fast indeed when you are slacking.
I spent my whole Saturday afternoon sleeping. Can u believe it??
I woke up at ten in the morning and went to sleep from one to six just now.
I am turning into a pig !! hahas
I spent my whole Saturday afternoon sleeping. Can u believe it??
I woke up at ten in the morning and went to sleep from one to six just now.
I am turning into a pig !! hahas


No comments:
Post a Comment