10/11
No more work!!
Wanted to go start my running regime, but then it was raining early in the morning,
so I went back to my bed !! hahas.
11/11
Determined, me went for my 1st run since ages ago.. Not a long distance though, but I felt breatheless after awhile. I aged, really must start to train more in order to clear my IPPT next year..
12/11
Went to esplanade to study for my PBF test..
Sounds hardworking right.. hahas..
Because there's a pretty girl accompanying me to study !!
13/11
Went for my 2nd run in the week. This time is much better.. yea must slowly build up my stamina and also get rid of my fats..
14/11
Another day to slack at home again !! Dun feel motivated to study for my POA test at all..
Who can motivate me???
15/11
Get to meet her after 2 weeks. A's over for her and we went town today..
Watched Quantum of Solace, lots of actions but dont really understand the ending.. =.=
Though the whole Orchard road is decorated with xmas lightings and stuffs, but I somehow still dont feel the joyful ambience..
Wanted to go start my running regime, but then it was raining early in the morning,
so I went back to my bed !! hahas.
11/11
Determined, me went for my 1st run since ages ago.. Not a long distance though, but I felt breatheless after awhile. I aged, really must start to train more in order to clear my IPPT next year..
12/11
Went to esplanade to study for my PBF test..
Sounds hardworking right.. hahas..
Because there's a pretty girl accompanying me to study !!
13/11
Went for my 2nd run in the week. This time is much better.. yea must slowly build up my stamina and also get rid of my fats..
14/11
Another day to slack at home again !! Dun feel motivated to study for my POA test at all..
Who can motivate me???
15/11
Get to meet her after 2 weeks. A's over for her and we went town today..
Watched Quantum of Solace, lots of actions but dont really understand the ending.. =.=
Though the whole Orchard road is decorated with xmas lightings and stuffs, but I somehow still dont feel the joyful ambience..






No comments:
Post a Comment