A simple day for me on 12feb
Got my friend aka lucky star to accompany me on my birthday
I wanted to go escape actually,
but do u know what i saw when i reached there?
Upon reaching there then I realised it's closed on weekdays
Felt like cursing on the spot
Went to ECP in the end
Been awhile since I been there too
It was really relaxing over there
Just cycling around the whole ECP
going against the breeze was great
I like the feeling coz I didnt cycled for few years already
Have the thought of going there after my prelim
just to relax, chill and dis-stress
A dinner at sakae teppanyaki followed
Simply love the beef set
Nice & simple day overall.
Got my friend aka lucky star to accompany me on my birthday
I wanted to go escape actually,
but do u know what i saw when i reached there?
Upon reaching there then I realised it's closed on weekdays
Felt like cursing on the spot
Went to ECP in the end
Been awhile since I been there too
It was really relaxing over there
Just cycling around the whole ECP
going against the breeze was great
I like the feeling coz I didnt cycled for few years already
Have the thought of going there after my prelim
just to relax, chill and dis-stress
A dinner at sakae teppanyaki followed
Simply love the beef set
Nice & simple day overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment