Bought some products from The Body Shop at half price !! hahas because I asked my colleague help me. All thanks to her. I bought tea tree facial exfoliator, face mask, Vitamin E moisturiser and a tube of Wise Woman defensive hand and nail cream for my mum as well. Total damage should be $110+, but I only need pay $55. hahas super worth it!!

Vitamin E moisturiser

Defensive Hand & Nail cream

Tea Tree Oil exfoliator

Tea Tree Oil face mask
Went for OG outing after work. It's at the Glass House, so near my working place. Just 10 mins walk to reach. I had the New York Fish & Chips, quite a not bad dish. As usual, the girls are vain and keeping taking pics. Wanted to go Timbre to chill out after that, but it was too crowded and decided to go CHIMJES. Stayed till 2 plus and we had some guy talks. hahahas found out some surprising facts. That's all !
Went for OG outing after work. It's at the Glass House, so near my working place. Just 10 mins walk to reach. I had the New York Fish & Chips, quite a not bad dish. As usual, the girls are vain and keeping taking pics. Wanted to go Timbre to chill out after that, but it was too crowded and decided to go CHIMJES. Stayed till 2 plus and we had some guy talks. hahahas found out some surprising facts. That's all !
No comments:
Post a Comment