Friday, October 10, 2008

Time is flying so fast !! 1 week gone in a glance..

It's has been a dull and boring week, going work on monday, wednesday and friday while going school on tuesday and thursday. Today one of my colleagues has resigned after 1 month of probation because of the office politics. zZz.. Is office politics everywhere here and there?? Initially she was getting along quite well with her mentor, after a few days somehow things happened and her mentor scolded her because of a mistake she made and then started to ignore her. Other colleagues also began to do the same thing, well she cannt stand it and decided to resign. Poor thing man!! For me, luckily I am just a part timer there, and i dont give a damn about office politics or what. I just do what I should do. Lols. Anyway I am gonna finish my contract end of this month and most probably not continuing due to several reasons. =P

Oh my gosh!! so many of my friends are attached now. It's been years since I am attached. I wanna find a girlfriend as well !! Hahahas i want someone that is cute and understanding. Not too high expectation right?? Please do introduce some to me if you have any good lobang. Thanks alot !!

Lastly, I wonder how I am gonna spend this weekend.. *winks*







Guess where's this place?

No comments: