Thursday, October 16, 2008

~Tagged~

Tagged by AvriL

1. Do you have secrets?
Yes come know me better if u r curious!

2. Would you fall in love with a girl older than you?
There might be a possibility, and I dont mind.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Depends.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A world tour!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Might be..

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone that is cute !! hahas

7. List five favorite movies.
I like romantic and touching movies.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I definitely wont be a 3rd party.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Come ask me if u really wanna know.

10. Do you have any regrets?
Of course, but we normally regret after we have lost it.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Be a rich man !!

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
You know who you guys are.

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Hahas.. a cute and adorable sweetie that I once loved.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
As long as I live happily.

15. What is your favourite colour?
Gay color. lols

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
That goes without saying.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
when it happens then i'll let you know.

18. What are the top five countries on your 'to-go' list?
Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Who doesnt want to be in a relationship?












Anyway, I have decided to quit my job by end of this month !! More time, more freedom but no $$ income anymore. =(

No comments: