Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jokes !!

Joke no.1
A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.
In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.
Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining. The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.
The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live." He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.
The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."
The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

Joke no.2
An elderly gent was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Darling, Honey, My Love, Pumpkin, Sweetheart, etc..
The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over to his host, and said: "I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names."
The old man hung his head. "I have to tell you the truth," he said. "Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, -- and I'm scared to death to ask the old bitch what it is."

Joke no.3
After a month-long holiday in the US, my wife and I finally boarded
the plane in San Francisco last Sunday heading home.
As the plane reached cruising speed with the seat belt sign switched off,
a 6 ft 3' black man with the build of Mike Tyson in the front row got up
from his seat, turned to face the back, raised his arm and yelled, 'HIJACK!'
Everyone was frozen to the seat, expecting the worst to happen and two stewards were about to jump onto this guy to overpower him when another voice answered from the back of the plane:

'HI JOHN!'
The moral of the story is:

If you have a friend named Jack, for heaven's sake don't ever call him in the plane.
Otherwise you may land yourself in deep ****


AND IT'S FUN TO CLUB ONCE IN A BLUE MOON! GREAT NIGHT =)

No comments: